Tuesday, February 1, 2011

::Chili's @ Midvalley::

One not so fine day after a Saturday whole working day.
And someone got his bonus .. wuahaha .. *evil grin*
So that someone kesian-ly been drag to Chili's. *nowadays I'm so broke that I have to accuse people to treat me nice meal :P*

The free flow of juice which sucks badly! What kind of juice is this? It's more like 90% water and 10% juice. The so call free flow is just NOT WORTHY at all for RM8.95! Even my canteen which sell fruit juice for RM1 taste far better.

I like the environment though. Luckily the environment save the marks. Guess you pay just to eat at this kind of environment, huh?
The bar.
Monterey Chicken RM26.95.
Marinated, grilled chicken breast with BBQ sauce, beef bacon, cheese & diced tomatoes. Served with mashed potatoes with black pepper gravy & seasonal veggies. Ok.. This one is good.

Grilled Salmon with garlic & herbs RM37.95.
8 oz salmon fillet seasoned with garlic & herbs. Served with rice and seasonal veggies.
Hrmm.. I like the chicken better.
Well .. I'll give marks for the environment and foods but not the drinks.

No comments: