Saturday, April 11, 2009

:: Sam Sam Korean @ Food Garden ::

Although I am in The Garden for dozens of time ad, but I hardly notice the food court here, what's more over to step inside. Until today, BY said wana have the rice roll at a korean stall here. Lol...

A walk around and nothing really interested me. A lot of choices, just as Food Junction in Midvalley itself, but.. hm.. the eating mood is not really there. So, I just ask BY to pick the choice for me.

And here is the pick. The same korean stall.
Dolsat Bibim Bap or Stone mix rice RM13.90

Gimbap or rice roll RM9

The mix rice is quite-a-spicy for me and so we exchange. Hehehe.. the rice roll that BY so interested in.. em.. for me, I prefer sushi ba. :p I felt this is just normal rice roll, I can make it myself also la. Next time do one for you la.. hehehe..

Stall #12
Sam Sam Korean
Food Garden
The Gardens

No comments: