Saturday, April 11, 2009

:: Nyonya Colors @ The Gardens ::

After a shivering Fast & Furious 4 movie *shiver not bcoz the movie, its bcoz the cinema vy cold =.=''' ... btw.. the movie so-so only la.. not as extreme as what I expect it to be. Over-expectation d.. my habit.. as always* ... felt hungry and make a 'round' around The Gardens and finally step in here as I felt like eating kuih-muih. But my goodness.. the kuih-muih is so damn expensive *at least it is in my finance dictionary .. small pieces also cost RM0.90 =.='''* So I end up buying...

Cucur Udang.. had been quite craving for this, other than Keropok lekor.. hehehe.. This one stick cost RM2.. where usually you can get it with RM1.. of course at those gerai tepi jalan.. but does that make differences? When even the roadside one will be far more tastier than this. I cant comment much as this is not 'freshly cook', they cooked it earlier and left it there and it harden and taste no other than flour. =.=''' damn not worthy.

Red Bean Tong Sui RM3.30 .. one of my favourite ^^
Ah.. better than Sweet Chat de.
Just nice. Not too sweet with slightly orange peel taste ^^

Pulut Hitam Tong Sui RM3.30
The white thingy is santan. Wonder why they pour it up there like that.. hahaha.. taste wise ok ok.. as I not really favour the taste of Pulut Hitam.

2 comments:

pulut hitam loving dodo said...

i love pulut hitam from sg petani! they cook it with red bean, then blend it into drinks, and top with milo powder...

**Pei Yin** said...

dont really like pulut hitam.. got weird smell.. love red bean! =)