Saturday, April 18, 2009

:: Coffee Terrace @ Kajang Hill Golf Club ::

Was happily sleeping when dad rings me up saying they are having tea at Kajang Hill Golf Club and ask me to come over... =.='''
With that blur look, I drag myself from the bed and change and went over to join them.
After all, it is better than rot on the bed since I had been sleeping for whole day.

Although I used the private road of Kajang Hill everyday but I never really went into the clubhouse since few years back.

This place is one of the main sources we discover this deserted housing area and tada.. dad bought this Kajang house which is 3 minute drive to the club. =.='''

The view from our seats... all of a sudden I felt relax.

It has been a tough week for me and it is nice sitting here with my family.. although I had to somehow eat the leftovers as I am a late comer. Lol..

It's around 6pm and most of the seats is still empty.
Is it the impact of our bad economy? Hmm..
Nah.. bcoz half an hour after that, a lot of people came here for dinner after finish their sports.

The menu with lots of normal but expensive thingy.

As if it is useful for me.. Lol..
But dad end up ordered some foods for me. ^^

I dont know what is this plate of thingy but it cost a damn RM11.

Obviously this is ice kacang. Very sweet =.='''
And add a total damage with RM7

The-house-month-speciality

Mini katsu and gyoza tang mee with rice RM20+
Aiya.. to be simple it is rice + fried chicken and a bowl of 'maggie' mee *or u wana call it 'cintan/myojo.. whatever' mee with lotsa vegie and tasteless soup.
*sweat* .. the price of the foods really a murderer.. but since dad wana treat us.. then let it be. Hahaha... expensive foods with priceless family quality time *wink*

2 comments:

dodo dislike food colouring said...

Why the rice pink has got colour toppings? Anti pink food. Looks so artificial... But other than that everything looks delicious, just damn expansive...
Is the place prettier than danau? next time go take pic. lol

**Pei Yin** said...

dono.. and the pink thingy taste sweet. dono whats that.. damn expensive!! place prettier than danau.. hmm.. dono can take pics or not.. ahaha.. its a sport center aft all.. nx time go do spa ;)