Monday, February 9, 2009

:: Red Gold Steamboat Restaurant @ Balakong ::

Any idea where is this place? I don't initially until the other day when aunt suggest to have family gathering here. Somewhere shoplots behind Public Bank/ Milwaukee in Balakong. Er.. so.. there is restaurants behind there.. interesting. Lol..
Aunt ordered sets for 6 ppl for each table of 12 each.
*can you imagine how not full I am? -.-'''*

normal..

and normal..


this thing end up no one even touch it.. wastage!~

But everyone rebut for this.. i wonder why..

As usual.. consists of tom yam and clear soup.
I feel like the clear soup is empty salt water then end up having taste of fishballs due to we soak it inside. *dont bother my language*
The tomyam.. me and sis feels like it is empty water+ chilli sauce. Lol.. I don't remember tom yam taste like that.. Lol.. very super spicy and not nice that I end up having gastric straight away -.-'''
And the main menu for the day is CRABS!~



I got no comment on the crabs..
Pricing is RM14.90/each person for steamboat and RM28/kg for crabs.
Total damage of the day is RM775



Since aunties uncles wana take turn to treat, I guess since first day of CNY up till 6 weeks later, we gonna have family gathering with big meals each and every week. ^^

2 comments:

hungry dodo said...

crabs absolutely look nice! but the whole plate of steamboat ingredients look as if only yummy thing is the 3 poor prawns lying on top... ouh yea i'd want to rebut the mushroom too, and I also duno why...

**Pei Yin** said...

hehehe.. i love crabs!~ steamboat is too normal. still prefer the buffet style de. what so nice abt the mushroom? tho i will rebut too.. :p