Monday, February 23, 2009

:: Coffee Terrace @ Genting Highlands [buffet][again] ::

Here for the 2nd time. Wana compare? Click here ^^

The main entrance doesn't change since 1 year ago ya.. :p *craps*

Oh.. the interior doesn't change also. Lol!

But a bit changes in placement of foods and menu. I prefer the one I had last year. This time doesn't have much choice.
We start off with salads ^^

Japanese section.

Still same choice as last year. Miso soup, vegie tempura, udon *i think previously dont have udon*, Ichiya zuke yaki, sushi's...

Chinese section.. Also same menu..

I like the vegie they cook here! Lol. *miracle-ly I eat vegie*

Local Favourites section..



Breads.. and.. breads also..

Steamboat section. Obviously there is changes! Last time they dont have the cute cute fishballs! Lol!!

Western Asian section. Didn't try anything from here pun.

Western section.
They dont have the cheese+mashed potato and pasta's anymore =(

Nyonya section.
Again.. didn't try anything from here as well.


After all what I enjoy is the gathering with a bunch of old friends and the craps. Not really about the foods. I can't eat also that day due to my old pain as well. Sigh!~ Eh.. friends.. next time we go buffet again lor! :p

2 comments:

hungry dodo said...

looks so nice!!! @_@ japanese section japanese section... i do care bout friends i hang out with, but the food... hahahaha they'll steal my attention from u guys, but then again, i bet you guys the same...

**Pei Yin** said...

my gastric steal all my attention that day. lol..