Tuesday, February 3, 2009

:: Face to Face Noodle House [面对面]::

Recently always have 'good foods' for lunch (0.o)'''
I am going to broke soon (T.T)
面对面 Pan Mee.. Heard of it? I bet you do ^^
Or should we name pan mee as 'sui goi tong'? It's been so long I didn't call it that way and also it's been quite some time I didn't eat 'sui goi tong' d. Hehe.. only those close to me know what is 'sui goi tong' ^^

The assorted types of chilis = =

Jasmine Tea RM1.80

Longan Luo Han Guo RM2.50
Nice!!~ Very generous with Longans :)

Creations minced pork dry pan mee RM5.30
Hmm... nowdays doesn't really eat soup based mee/stuffs as I need to be very 'polite' in eating :p But this dry pan mee kinda.. hmm.. dont know how to explain. I don't really like it.

House speciality hot and spicy pan mee RM5.30
The coliq claim it is ok. Well...
I miss the 'sui goi tong' in Balakong ^^



Face to Face Noodle House
45, Jalan Puteri 1/4,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
471000, Selangor.

No comments: