Sunday, January 20, 2008

:: hOt sOup @ sEmEnyih ::

So long didn't update abt foods. Always go out eat, but no mood to take pics and eat 'properly'. Haha~ Erm.. so, I went to a hot soup restaurant somewhere by the road side along Semenyih Road. *so.. u-know-who.. nx time dont say i dont talk abt road-side foods ah!*

Chicken in wine. Smell nice! Taste wise.. hm.. ok lor. Normal.

I dono english call what la this.. 'vinegar pig leg? pig leg vinegar?' .. taste.. vy sweet and sour. Er~ a harm for my stomach.
Hot soup! With pig stomach. I just drink that soup. Don't like pig stomach. Sounds geli. That soup.. haiz.. super duper spicy! Can feel they put A LOT of pepper. *sweat* not good for my stomach too. So.. I dont like. Haha~ Price I don't know.. U know la, when eat no need me pay, sure dont want to know. Hehe~ if not mistaken I heard the waitress say RM30. For 4 people.

No comments: