Thursday, January 31, 2008

.: Coursemates dinner 2008 :.

28/01/2008 ... our 2nd and last coursemates dinner in Hoi Tong Steamboat restaurant, Sri Kembangan. Well.. I can say this year de was not so fun compared to last year. The number of participant also decreases and I did not eat well.. sigh~ anyhow.. here's some pics out of 469 pics! Super hebat! I wonder how can they took so many pics in few hours!

Err.. I guess.. this will be last time I come here. Don't think will have any chance anymore.

Haha~ dono why they need to stand up to eat wan.. so funny!

All of us.. .. 19 ppl of us.. well.. a lot ppl ka? I dont think so. Hmm..

From the botanist..

The geneticist..

The zoologist.. *see see.. we geneticist co-operate so well and came to the dinner* >.<

And after eat, we went to putrajaya to take pics.. sigh~ *I am so phobia of this place d. This is the 5th time I'd been here... ad get sick of this place. Super boring!*

The 2 ki-siao's wanted to be ghost...
Dono why that nite, all so excited to camho with my bobby. @.@ faint~
Neh.. I lazy wana choose and edit pics d.. so let u all enjoy 10pics out of 469 la.. Haha~
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

blackman said...

aiyo...c u all so happy...envy nya saya...
happy new year ya sister~

Anonymous said...

wah~~wat a very touching article..
happy chinese new year, sifu!

-sakura-