Friday, January 25, 2008

.: Eyes on Malaysia :.

Finally after much obstacles and arguements.. finally beng make his promise and here we are.. hehe~ I know is I force him come de.. but who care... final sem d, when else can I bully him ler.. not much pics that we took that really attract my attention except this 3 lor..

nice shot?! after take few pics, start to feel super boring tim. Nothing can be do here. So, this is the first and maybe will be the last time I will come here. Boring!

The best camho companion I ever have.. haha.. beh tahan him!
I love this pic bcoz can see the nice background ^__^
Really wish can always go out take pics with this bff.. bcoz he so not paiser camho wan.. haha~ but ppl dont want layan me.. what to do.. haiz..
Life start to get hectic. So many assngmnts and need rush thesis d. Sien. Sien. Sien. Wish time pass faster!!

No comments: