Monday, February 19, 2018

Tokyo Day 2: Hakone Lake Hotel

We spent one night at Hakone.
This is the most expensive hotel we stayed in throughout our trip in Tokyo.
The room.
The creative washing area!
The entrance and doraemon cabinet.
We had to make our own bed.
And the toilet was sharing toilet (its very clean though) and the bathroom was of course, the Onsen!

We had our kaiseki dinner which was included in the hotel price per night.
Menu of the day.
Sashimi was fresh. But for the other items, we think that the foods from Hotel Route-Inn Asagaya taste better.

After dinner, we went to enjoy our onsen.
It was our first experience! The onsen was separated between man and woman. So we go on our own. Everyone was naked. 😑 At first, I felt so shy, but after noticing that no one actually bother about it, so I just enjoy myself. It was a good experience. 😍
Our supper! :)
Never had love onigiri this much.
Breakfast from the buffet spread.
My new findings.
Natto beans made from fermented soy beans.
Like I was told, you will either love it or hate it.
For me, one scoop in the mouth and I can't even swallow it 🤣
After breakfast, we checked out and head back to Shinjuku.
Hakone is such a lovely place and we would like to come again someday. 😄

No comments: