Saturday, December 31, 2016

Take Eat Easy @ Kepong

For me, December always mean time to slow down, reflect and relax before gearing up for another year. It also means, time to splurge.

Finally, we tried out this cafe  - Take Eat Easy at Kepong.
Love the 'classiness' interior. Love the comfortable sofa that allows you to really sit back and relax.
We didn't ordered the overly-trendy light bulbs drink.
We just ordered the normal juice. Orange berries. RM13.80. Not bad.
Mocha. RM10.80. This is good. Comparable to the one I had in Melbourne.
Smoked Salmon Maccheroni RM26. This is so-so only.
Double Chicken Turkey Sandwich. RM16.
This is disappointing for me. I dislike that the chicken was chicken ham as I'm expecting chicken chunks. The cheese was too little and too mild. Beam cafe offers the best panini so far.

Total cost for the above brunch was RM73.25. Well, obviously we cannot afford this type of lunch too often. And that is why December is special :)

No comments: