Sunday, December 18, 2016

Taiwan: Must Try Breakfast

On our way to KLIA, coincidentally the radio was introducing Top 10 Must Try Breakfast in Taipei.
We then googled it and found the blog. We managed to visit 2 out of the 10 :)

Loco Food @ Zhongshan district.
Long queue. I'd almost gave up coz the line moves too slow too.
Finally it's our turn.
You've to order your foods and drinks here before you are allowed to look for a seat inside.
And cafè rule - each person must order one drink.
The seating area is really pack. Claustrophobic.
We ordered the famous egg roll.
I feel so-so only. Hubby say nice though.
We ordered sandwiches too. Also so-so only for me. Lol.
Perhaps the place is too crowded and noisy that I'm not able to relax and enjoy my meals :)


Fong Sheng Hao @ Shilin

The next day, while on our way to Beitou, we stop by Shilin and walk a short distance to look for this shop.
Only take-away. No seating available here.

The boss was very friendly. Perhaps, he saw me busy taking photo of his shop, he came out and introduce his shop to us. He then even gave us postcards as souvenirs.
We bought 2 sandwiches. The taste was OK. But I would prefer a softer bread :)

Some says that local food which was un-publicized shall taste better. But anyway, if you are around this area, you can give it a try :)

No comments: