Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Restaurant Jie Vietnam @ Cheras

Talking about looking for another restaurant around the area, I'd bumped into people sharing posts of this restaurant. And so, I'd suggested to the family to check out this place.
Some thing like Leng Chee Kang. RM7.90
Not nice.. hahaha.. I would suggest to shave the ice instead of using ice cube.
Vietnamese Popiah. RM2.90/ piece. OK.
Fried Vietnamese Popiah. RM10/ 4 pcs.
I would love it better if they mix in black fungus into the minced meat.
Beef soup without noodles. Hahaha.. special request.
At first bowl, the piping hot soup tasted so good and sweet.
However, once the soup had cold off, I'd feel like the sweetness came from sugars instead of beef being boiled over a long time.
French beans fried with sliced pork. RM14.90. OK.
Grilled chicken. RM12.90 each.
Well.. I don't prefer the marinate sauce. But the family like it.
I would love it if it's marinated with lemongrass sort of sauces.
Grilled tilapia fish RM38.90. OK.

Overall, this meal not able to satisfy my Vietnamese foods crave. I would prefer if they offer a more authentic (or maybe commercialized? localized?) Vietnamese dishes such as caramel pork belly, lemongrass grilled pork etc.  :)

No comments: