Saturday, October 4, 2014

Coffee Stain by Joseph @ Publika

Updating of blog has been slow lately.
Busy. But finally we able to go back to the 'coffee fix' lifestyle! Hooraay  :)
And we made it to Coffee Stain to explore the highly talked about ice cube coffee.
Cost at RM15.90 per glass.
Hrmm.. not to my liking.
The ice cube melted too slow to diffuse the coffee taste.
End up, I tasted milk. Strong milk taste over coffee taste which always make me puke.
I hate milk!
And to save the situation, I add up my espresso from affogato into it. What a waste.
So, ice cube coffee was not a so brilliant idea.
Affogato cost at RM12.90.
This was nice.
This is the second best affogato I've tasted, apart from the one from Melaka.
The ice cream was special as it had fragments of coffee cube inside it.
Which adds more coffee taste to it  :)

Worth to try? Maybe.
Will come back? Nope.

p/s: picture was taken with my new Mi3. Found that the pictures look too long - ugly. Hope the new setting will make it better  :(

No comments: