Saturday, May 17, 2014

Kaffe Cafe @ TTDI

I bought this from Groupon. All-Day Big Breakfast Set at Kaffe Café, TTDI for RM25 for 2 People.
I love hanging out in cafe; slowing my pace; enjoying a cup of coffee and a slice of cake; chit-chatting with love ones :)
The environment in here is quite cozy; just that the table and chair is not too comfy.
Hazelnut Latte
Mocha. My favourite!
And we get 2 sets of this.
For RM25 for 2 pax, it is worthy as coffee itself already quite pricey.
But if I paid the normal price of RM66 for this sets, I will think it is quite pricey as the raw materials to prepare above breakfast set is not too costly. Well, of course when doing business, you have to take other factors into consideration such as electrical, rental etc.
Anyway, back to the foods.. The bf doesn't enjoy it though when he found out that the sausage, ham and pepperoni is beef. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my meal :)

No comments: