Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kiraku @ Manjalara

I was looking for a decent Japanese restaurant with budget-friendly price when my sis introduce me to Kiraku, Cyberjaya. I then brought him there for his birthday celebration and we agree that the food and restaurant environment was good for this price range menu. On one fine day, we were surprise to find one branch in Manjalara, Kepong. So we decided to have another mini celebration there.
Saba shioyaki set RM28. This is always one of my favorite order when it comes to set meal.
Perhaps some day I should make this on my own.
Sushi & Udon Set RM35. This is also one of my favorite order when I feel like eating sushi but also wanted to have some soup.
Tonkatsu RM26. This is my least favorite order. Just because I don't really favor deep fried foods.
Caterpillar Roll RM20.

Overall, the foods was pretty decent and it is consider budget-friendly when it comes to Japanese foods.

No comments: