Thursday, January 30, 2014

Brew & Bread, Kota Kemuning

It was one tiring weekend when I felt missing the moment of hanging around cafe having a cup of coffee, a slice of cake and a magazine in hand. I lodge a complaint. So he brought me to a nearby cafe. Brew & Bread Cafe, Kota Kemuning  =D
Chilled Mint Mocha Ice Blended RM9.
However, my tongue best rated mocha ice blended still goes to Starbucks. Perhaps it's the addiction of my taste bud.
And whenever at cafe, I also love to order a slice of cake. Just to see how was others tasted compared to mine. Cakes from Brew & Bread cost RM7/ slice. I would rate it expensive for that size.
My pick of the day was carrot walnut cake. The texture was soft. But because I could make this too, so it's not a surprise for me.
Cappuccino RM7.
Prawn Aglio - Olio.
bell pepper, prawns, ham, extra virgin olive oil, wild mushrooms, dried chilli, chilli flakes
This tasted good. Somehow the portion is too small and not filling enough for his tummy.

This can be a place for consideration to hang out with friends especially the location is just around the neighborhood.

No comments: