Friday, December 23, 2011

::Senjyu Sushi @ e@Curve::

Here is my another Groupon purchase. 60% off: Assorted Sashimi OR Seafood Tempura Set for RM13.90 instead of RM34.80. With 1749 people bought this voucher, we had some minor problem with our reservation and end up having it at quite an odd time.
The entrance, environment and ambiance always give me this feeling that Senjyu must be one of the fine dining Japanese restaurant. So when Groupon giving out offer, I must grab it!

We ordered Rainbow Maki RM28 as our snack :)
Yummy! :)
And here come our voucher redemption. Assorted Seafood Tempura Set.
And assorted sashimi set.
For tempura set, the rice is warm and for sashimi set, the rice is cold (some kind like sushi rice).
To be frank, the presentation of the bento kinda disappointed me.
For tempura set - consists more of vegie tempura.
For sashimi set - the slices looks too thin and only 4 types.
And when I dig into the rice, it only consists of a thin layer of rice.
Same for both set.
Oh well.. I can't complaint much as this is discounted set. But hey.. since you gave the discount, shouldn't it be the same portion as the un-discounted? Maybe I should just assume that the un-discounted set contains the same portion as well. If that is the case, well .. uh-huh .. it's quite pricey huh?!
I am disappointed with the service as well. I only have one cup of ocha. The waitress was 'too busy' to refill for us even though we had requested several time. Same goes to when we requested for our bill. Perhaps we should have just leave without paying.

No comments: