Sunday, September 25, 2011

::Coconut Flower @ Telok Gong::

Its the month of the year again - September!
A month that will gather up the 3 of us.
This time we opt for Telok Gong. A place we came together 3 years back. Just to get back that 'young' feeling here.

Coconut Prawns RM28- one of the famous dish here. (as I was told) Does not impressed me though. The prawns is not too fresh. The curry is not as tasty as I expected.

Marmite Crab RM42. Big fatty crabs with loads of meats. But the marmite sauce disappointed us though. Shouldn't have opt for this flavour.
Steam siakap asam style RM50. The price of this kinda shock me.
Belacan Kangkung RM8
Happy birthday to my two besties!~ =)
p/s: Mango cake from Bakery Cottage.. it's yummy!
Finally the 3 of us =)
As always during September and December =)

No comments: