Saturday, August 13, 2011

::Nasi Ayam Hoe Kee @ Jonker Street, Melaka::

One of Melaka famous foods - Chicken Rice Ball. There is a number of shops in Melaka where you can get this. And this round we'd chosen Nasi Ayam Hoe Kee.
Why this one? I don't know. We were walking using the back lane, unconfident with the route, we stop and ask a local aunty who was washing plates and the aunty introduce us to this one.
Typical interior of Melaka's.
The kitchen which was at the front door. Ahhh.. Open kitchen concept. =.=lll
Coconut drink - to soothe the hot day.
Here is the chicken rice ball. This set is for 2 person. We shared 4.
I still don't understand what is so special? Roll the rice into ball shape will make it tastier? *ok.. ignore me*
Steam white chicken. Portion for 2 person.
No .. I like the one at Ipoh better. And that's why I say Melaka is famous for the chicken rice ball, so we should just order the rice ball and not the chicken.. *don't whack me*

No comments: