Saturday, June 18, 2011

::Sg Palas @ Cameron Highland::

Cameron Highland.. one of my favorite place. A place full with memories. Bitter sweet memories.
After few years, I'm back here again. With different group of people, but still the same feeling of warm, joy and love.
Sg Palas Boh Tea Center. A place I used to hang out every week, few years back when I'm having my industrial training up here. Even until now, I like that feeling so much when having a cup of tea here. That relax, peaceful, breezy feeling. :)
With greeny view and cooling breeze. :)
And not forgetting a cup of tea and a slice of cake. Perfect! :)
And of course, with nice people, funny jokes and that warm feeling! :)
Won't forget your picture too.

p/s: I am starting to miss this place already. All in all, I just miss the relax feeling I can get here. And all the bittersweet memories I had built up here =)

No comments: