Saturday, June 18, 2011

::Foh San Dim Sum @ Ipoh::

Finally I had a chance for a short makan trip at Ipoh! Which honestly, I never did. I always knew and heard of varieties of nice foods in Ipoh, but never really had the chance to go for it.

So here I am.. on a weekend road trip with the coliqs :)
A very big building which is not easily noticeable in the middle of Ipoh Town. Some say the dim sum here is nice, some say no. But what it looks to me is the crowd is very big! And there they earn so much to build up such a big dim sum center. Nice one!
A very grand entrance!

So many people here although there is a lot of other dim sum shop around! Guess most of it is visitors from other state just like us.

The price range.
Here you have to go and collect your own choice of dim sum and bring back to your table to eat. Not to mention queue up! Forget about those days when waiter/waitress bring it over to your table for you to choose.
Crowds~



Ours~
In my opinion, the dim sum is very nice. Compare to those I always had in KL. :)

No comments: