Thursday, March 24, 2011

::Tanzini @ G-Tower::

The main meal for his birthday :)
Sorry for my selfish-ness.. because in fact, it is me who wanted to come to this place so much! Hehe.. Dining under the stars was the theme :)

The complimentary breads from Tanzini, which I didn't had any of it - too bad they serve this together with the main dish. I would deduct a point from service here. They should have brought this earlier, when we just sat down, not together with the main dish, to be abandon aside by us due to the alluring main dish. Trattoria Lychee RM18. Yummy!~ It's lychee+mint leaves+lime. Refreshing~ Citronella Presse RM18. Nice! It's lemongrass+apple. I'd recently have a weird addiction to lemongrass smell. Initially i'm afraid this drink wouldn't be nice as the lemongrass taste will be too strong and cover up the apple taste. But apparently the lemongrass and apple mix up just nice. A mixture of both googling in your mouth feel so symmetry and nice! Seafood Aglio Olio Olio RM32. Nothing to be shout about. I'm not happy with the small portion of seafoods, where as at Murni's you can get a whole lot bunch of seafoods covering the angel hair.. Hahaha.. don't whack me for this comparison. Pan roasted Omega 3 Barra RM38. Nice piece of fish, grilled just nice. Pavlov a slow-baked meri RM18. Nah.. I don't like this. Taste like vanila version of milo nugget to me. Tee-hee.. Happy Birthday bee! ^^ Tell you what.. the view out here is so nice!~ KL City!

p/s : it's a good place to come once for any big event. nice view. nice ambience. pricey a bit but .. it's okie to give this place a try :)


Tanzini Restaurant
Level 28, G Tower,
199, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400, KL.

No comments: