Friday, December 31, 2010

::Kissaten @ Jaya One::

Christmas 2010.
To be honest, I never anticipate Christmas. Reasons is .. I don't like going for countdown - pushing around with so many people, innocently being spray. I don't understand the joy of that. And my friend once told me, Christmas .. is for people to gather with family and friends, exchange gifts and go to the church, and not to the malls and pushing around. I agree with this.
So well..
Anyhow .. this year is the first time I kind of involving in Christmas. (Ok.. I know I'm being Jakun) .. But of course not to the malls, pushing around, doing countdowns. I had had several Christmas gathering with friends and do some gift exchange and I find it quite fun :P
Fun in a sense of giving and receiving. :)
During Xmas eve, my initial plan is to do some housekeeping and go to sleep. But after some thoughts, that would sound so bad to do that and in the end, we end up going out for Xmas dinner which burns a hole in the pocket. Hahaha..
I'd choose Kissaten, hoping it won't be so crowded and with the roof top seat, hoping for nice view. The turn out is .. a family is having gathering up there and it's kinda noisy for such a nice ambience. (Sorry, I'm that fussy)
Bad news #2 is they only have their Xmas set which cost RM58+ for a set. No choice.

My orange juice! RM8?! This is soo nice!

The set comes with pumpkin soup which taste like mushroom soup to me.

Appetizer of unknown name.

Spring chicken!
Knowing the portion will be big, we just order one set to share.
The chicken is too plain for me. Although it says that there is black pepper sauce, but I don't taste it. Inside the chicken is stuff with pasta which is also tasteless for me.

We add on German Sausage for the price of RM25. Not to my favour though.
Nonetheless, it's a new experience for me - I mean the Xmas eve dinner :)
So hopefully in the coming year, I could have this kind of 'celebration' again :)

No comments: