Friday, December 31, 2010

::Birthday 2010 ^^::

2010 birthday is over. 2010 is coming to an end too. Welcoming the 2011 :)
I'm taking this chance to thanks all my friends for the birthday lunch/ dinner/ cakes. This year is very much different from the previous year where previous year, I had been having parties and parties and parties. Nonetheless, celebration from the closest still remain. This is how you know which is the most valuable people in life =)
Nonetheless, I had been enjoying and feel very much grateful for the celebration this year too :)
First celebration was from Lembing Gang~
Consists of newly made friends in 2010 when we had a short trip to Lembing, newly friends made in 2010 from Kepong gang and one old lovely friend - Yunn Yunn :)

Thank you very much to Steven for the effort! Love the simple lunch. Love the gifts exchange. Love the photo session. Love the jokes. Love all of you ^^

Thank you guys and girls. Hopefully this coming 2011, we will have a short trip together again yo!



Second birthday celebration was from BFF :)
A never failed celebration since few years back. And each year with a 'different me' isn't it?
This year still remain having Japanese foods but not buffet d. Sad :P
Nonetheless, the foods is nice! Very nice. :)

Ah Beng is one of the bestest buddies that never fail to be my victim of mumbling. Hahaha.. Thank you very much for being there for me always. For all the craps and advise and craps. Don't ever 'dump' me yo!

And this lunch is more special with Li Xin appearing! One of my best ji mui who doesn't talk a lot but have great sensor and great love for friends and pure pure heart and she can give great advise if you need one :)
You know.. being with me too much will make you evil :P

Surprise continues with a hand made birthday cake from dear Yunn Yunn :)
Hehehe.. Gan dong! Thank you very much for the efforts dear!*love* :)

3rd Birthday celebration is also a never failed every year from best buddies - Edwin and Bok Yao :)
Starting since our life in UKM up until now and hopefully until we grow old together :)




Love you two lots too!
Also is the 2 who always there to listen to my mumble. *Realise I love to mumble a lot*
Although we only meet up once in a while but I love that everytime we meet up, I won't have that stranger feeling with both of you :)


The last but not least for this year is from deardear it self :)
Sorry that I had to made you adjust and adjust and re-adjust your plan and end up screw up all your plan. Wahahahaha... *flexibility - that's what I love about you* :P

Nevertheless, I love that surprise a lot! *do it more often can? :P*
And although we only had a not so simple meal but I'm content as really feel like having that meal. Haha .. (we had enough of good meals all the time!) Thanks for everything! Love you lots! :)


And also not forgetting a simple dinner celebration from my parents. :)
The most valuable assets of mine. Thank you for everything!

So that's it.. end of my 2010 birthday. I'm old d! But the more you grow old, the wiser you are, isn't it? :P
And also thank you everyone for the wishes and greetings :)
Have a happy new year 2011!~

No comments: