Thursday, June 3, 2010

Surprise! ^^

This week is a tiring week at work.
Need to be on shift plus everyday is like 'what a day'.
Tomorrow is the last day! ^^

I made through this week with 2 items.
1. Green Tea mochi from Beruk. Which I keep chomp on whenever I'm on 'fire'. *finish jor! T.T .. who is going to Taiwan next? Help me buy it!!~*
2. A box of love shape chocolates with TQ card from sweetheart. That really washed off my tired feeling.

That really make me .. very very much feeling gan dong and appreciated. It's been a long long time since I felt this way. Seriously. I couldn't even recall when. Although it's not a big box of chocolates with fancy cards nor expensive items, but it was a big surprise to see a box of thing on my table after I got back from work. And of course the message on the card could actually make my tears drop. The moment when I felt that my little help, that I never think of as any burden to me or being return in any way, being very much appreciated.

A feeling that .. someone that worth my help. That worthy feeling. That appreciated feeling. That feeling of you did something for someone that you know it's worth to be do and would be appreciated. Hrmm.. I don't know how to put this in words. Just one word : HAPPY. ^^

p/s : Have you ever had this feeling? Who make you feel so? Well .. I know who is worthy now. :)

No comments: