Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Best Friend?!

My definition of it!
"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had."

That says it all.

p/s : stop proclaiming you are my best friend and that you have the right to keep bugging me 24/7. My best friends - we have mutual understanding that we are the best kind of friend - we don't said it 24/7 that we ARE best friend - afraiding we doesn't had a clue about the 'status'. And we don't talk 24/7 but when we meet once in a blue moon, we mutually had the best conversation and mutually understand what had happen in our own path. And don't compare because you don't know what we - me and my MUTUAL best friends - had gone through that make us what we are today. It take years to have this relationship. Not seconds.

No comments: