Monday, March 15, 2010

:: Secret Recipe @ JJ AA ::

Start to love the photos from my baby XD
Although it's quite tiring carry it around where ever I go, but .. it's nice! So .. I don't care. Must bring him out as much as I can :)

JJ AA = Jaya Jusco Alpha Angle. At Setapak to be exact. This place sux.
Initially went for a walk at Wangsa Walk. I already labeled it as sux. Manatau JJ AA lagi teruk. Faint. But regardless, I spent RM100+ in that 4 hour only. Gosh .. Seriously don't bring me to malls, regardless big or small mall. @@

Out of idea what to savour .. end up at Secret Recipe again. Sienz.

Ice blended green tea. RM7.
So aritificial. Green tea doesn't goes with milk, ok?!

Spagetthi bolognese. RM13.80.
Hur .. too much black pepper d.

Cordeu Blue RM15.80.
Hope I spelt it correctly.
Regardless .. it is sux.

p/s : Please. Don't. Bring me to malls. Forbide me!

No comments: