Saturday, October 3, 2009

:: Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid ::

Ok, after what seems like centuries, I should at least 'update' about foods.
I do eat but.. I'm not interested to take out my camera anymore. Lol. Lazy.

Hmm.. the lighting makes the pictures looks not bad woh. Lol.
Need not explanation. Sushi Zanmai.. too commercial d.
And.. why sushi again? Coz I'm in bad mood. And when I'm bad mood, I feel like bitting! And as mention before, bad mood = sushi! Lol.

Yeah.. finally able to make a slot for a date with you.
*psstt.. I scare your gf will whack me :P*
Next time please open your eyes big big. Almost 80% of the pictures we took, you close your eyes. Sigh..
Anyway.. thanks for the wonderful date. Craps a lot. ^^
Take care la lilboy =) Btw, I love the first pic. The background, the ceiling thr looks so nice. Yer.. if I noticed it earlier, I'll took more from that angle. Ciss..

No comments: