Wednesday, October 21, 2009

:: Kuala Selangor ::

Tada!~ This is my main plan.
A trip to Kuala Selangor for Li Xin's deary birthday :)
*the trip was not smooth.. but I had a great time being with you all :) *
Actually there is a few places to 'observe' fireflies in Kuala Selangor.. but I'm too 'tired' and 'blur' to take note of it. I only noticed this and we just follow the sign board. It is 6km, along a small and dark road, after a junction from the main road.

Read if you can. I can't :P

The jacket is so damn damn damn smelly =S
Couldn't take pics of the fireflies :(
But I assure you, they are really nice. *for those who have same 'absent-minded' like me, which mesmerized easily by little things*
They are like christmas tree berkelip kelip =D

Take pics together before the end of our trip :)

And got firework that day! *mesmerized again* :)))

Make a wish! Will it come true? :)

No comments: