Sunday, August 23, 2009

:: Fong Lye Restaurant @ The Gardens ::

Initially we wanted to have sushi *just as what we always do - sushi, sing-k, bowling, movie, steamboat, putrajaya nite view - all in a row for a day* .. but too bad there is a long long Q at Sushi Zanmai, so I suggest we try here.
I wanted to try this place since long ago, since it looks like not-bad.

What we ordered.. we didn't order for drinks as it is so so so so expensive (==lll)

Yea.. improving my camera-skill.

Taiwan Minced Meat Sauce Noodle RM17.80
Taste wise.. normal only la.

Fresh Tomato Fried Egg with Fish RM19.80
The sauce taste like canned baked beans. =='ll

Steam Fish with Pineapple Set RM19.80.
Hor!! Now only I realise 'with pineapple' .. but why doesn't I taste pineapple?
The soup taste like MSG. But they are generous enough to put in tomato, potato, carrot and chicken chunk inside. The wantan contains 2 prawns.. very nice. Didn't try the egg. I don't like boiled egg.
Overall.. dissapointment. It is not as good as I thought it is.

No comments: