Sunday, July 20, 2008

Restoran Rangers @ Sg. Long [again]

Revisit to here coz my mom and aunty uncle like this place so much.
This visit is a sux experience to me.

Large Pink Guava RM5.50 *i think i type the wrong price in previous post*

Fish and Chips RM10.80

Sizzling Chicken RM 12.80

Mushroom chicken RM10.80

My Baked Seafood with Cheese. RM15.80
First of all.. they make me wait for almost 1 hour for this dish, when everyone almost finish their meal, only I get mine. Second.. this thing so sux! Its not a main dish, just an appetizer I would say. Damn that waiter. When I ask him inside consists of what, he just can answer me.. "variety of seafood" ... let me tell you whats inside.. 1 fishball, few pieces of small cut of calamari, 1 prawn, 2 crabstick (those you get in supermarket, dont expect real crab meat), 1 oyster, 8 pieces of lala that are too cook and it shrink till so small stucking on its shell leaving me wondering how to dig it out from its shell -- and all this variety of seafood pathetically drown in a bowl of cheese in which I feel so muak to eat.. Is it I suppose to drink this 'seafood cheese soup'? I got no idea how to eat this. OMG~ I guess this is first time I have a dinner that leave me feel so mad and piss off. Anyway.. what you expect from the price of RM15.80, don't you?! But still... I would be more satisfy if I just order chicken maryland or what. No more next time, I hope.

No comments: