Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bar B Q Plaza @ Sunway Pyramid

Fancy fusion of Mongolian + Korean DIY 'table top cooking meal' [Sunway Pyramid website]. But some foodblogs claim that it is from Thailand. Is it bcoz you will be greet by 'sa wa di khap' when you enter? I dont know. Dont care. Just eat. *lol*

The pan. I feel like this pan is too small. The boiling water at the side, mainly use to cook the cabbage. Hehe.. The piece of thing is pork lard. Usage.. to use its oil to cook. So.. this is not-halal.

We ordered Deluxe family set for 4 people for the price of RM49.90.

And the dishes... I feel quite full, but they say still ok.
Order green tea coz can refill! >.<
And the servings come with rice [RM1] and you can upgrade it to garlic rice [add RM1.50]. The garlic rice taste nice! :) *no pic coz my shooting not nice :\*
And the dippings is vy nice too! Peanut dipping + garlic + lime + chili. But they provide too little of garlic :\
Anyhow.. I will recommend this place. It's not a bad place to try out! :)

And and and.. I bought this 2 thing for RM110+ .. I must had lost my mind. Lol.. but it smells vy nice!

6 comments:

Edwin T said...

tell u wat..
i know sth..
is tat on fri i.e. the day u went to sunway pyramid, u wore a blue dress and walked into CK boutique at around 9 something with a guy named edwin (i rmb him as he has d same name as i did)?
hahaha..
i hv secret spy oh.. lol

**Pei Yin** said...

walao eh!!! how u know??? faint faint faint! I should've choose my dress properly instead of wearing that aunty dress out for the sake of my mom! pai seh nya!

Edwin T said...

coz i jz walked out fr tat shop as well..
saw u on d spot.
initially thinking of calling u 1..
but afraid i'll be the 'mentol'..
so pull myself backward then..
haha..
really nvr think can meet u like tat.
sad...u nvr see me.. T.T

**Pei Yin** said...

lol.. i really didnt notice u eh.. pai seh pai seh.. hehe.. if u call me, i also pretend dono ba. that day too aunty look d la. nx time when u c i wear nicer only u call me la. :P

Edwin T said...

ceh~
memang wana c ur auntie look la..
pls pls~
hahaha~
can i tell ah beng bout tis? ^^

**Pei Yin** said...

lol.. its not a secret. tell ma tell lor. he knew edwin also de la. nx time if saw me, then call me la.. i always go 'dating' thr de ma.. hehehe ^^