Saturday, June 21, 2008

:: TGIF ::

Thanx god its Friday! Waiting for another Friday to come is so like waiting for whole life! Sigh~
And another Friday means another "happy hour" with Edwin ^^
And.. when the time strike 6pm, I dash out from the office and off I went to Pyramid. But.. Imagine!! From Bandar Puteri to Pyramid, took me 45minute! When usually its just less than 15 minute. Stuck in the jam that is not moving!!
And when reach Pyramid.. no parking?! OMG! Why so many people?!
And so coincidence, I get to park beside Edwin and we arrive on the same time! Lol.. so funny!
And... off we go to TGIF. ^^ *finally*
And... to save budget, we ordered 1 set and share together.
And... did you notice I type so many and?! Hmm..

The entree's Mac+Chez *macaroni with cheese inside it* Nice! ^^

Main dish Sizzling Chicken and cheese. Erm.. I would say normal coz the chicken is tasteless. And the mash potato... I dont like it.

Dessert is Chocolate Malt cake.
And we actually too full and cant finish the cake.
And so.. ordered 1 set to share tgthr is a rite choice ^^
And the whole set is RM39.90 excluded of 15% tax.
And actually I asked him to bring me go pub-ing after dinner de. But after we walk around, we end up at .. here!

Lol.. can u recognize the logo? Cannot? It's Halo Cafe -_-
Apa la! Turn off the plan pulak. But I cant drink alcohol, so I guess, me myself not really ready to go to such place ba.

And.. sure la take pics again! Hehehe..
And.. bcoz I really feel tired, really no energy to take so many pics :\
Happy weekend everyone! Gonna sleep puas puas!

No comments: