Saturday, April 12, 2008

:: Shabu Shabu ^^ ::

I think since semester start, I ad say wana eat this. Finally till end of semester only got the chance ^^ [thanx PeckKung, WaiWoon and YongHe! Just feel you all so nice... bcoz if you all say you will teman me do it, you all really will find time to do so. A bit gan-dong tim ^^]

Shabu Shabu at Bandar Puteri Puchong.
Lol.. I tot so hard to find this place, but it's actually just beside Giant Puchong.

For RM26++, it's all-you-can-eat = buffet type of japanese steamboat. And those foods is choosen from the belt. Well.. I will say it's not that nice. Nothing to be shout abt. Not much variety. Not so fresh. [rather eat steamboat at Serdang]

Haha.. the nice to play, geli to eat meat. [dono how to cook this la.. if cook too fast, it will be too raw, cook too long, it will be too over-cook.. ==!!!]

Perhaps what nice is each of you will get your own pot. Hygienic. But got a bit not so nice lor.. Seem like eat alone like that.

Yeah~ thanx to you all for teman me ^^

And.. walao~ why can go same day with beng wan?! Unexpected de oh. Or you purposely come here find me?! Hehehe..

No comments: