Tuesday, April 29, 2008

:: 29.04.08 ::

Don't know what is my feeling today. From very super boring in the morning - don't know can do what while waiting for my turn to present my thesis. To excited when PeiWen and HuiMing call to tell me they already finish present and wait me to go out play. To very super panic when waiting outside the room. To very no feel inside the room. To mad for being backstab by my supervisor. To feel relieve it's over. To enjoy eating McD for the maybe last time with PeiWen and HuiMing. To feeling mad again after reach home. To excited again bcoz tmr going out to play again. To very super boring now - don't know can do what. Haha.. what goes up will come down.

Yum-cha with this. Eat till damn full!! OMG!! Really use foods to release tension and madness! But then from hungry to full to hungry again. "Yum cha" so long.. sure la. Haha.. haiz..

Yeah.. love McD ice-cream! Happily posing with PeiWen ^^

More happily posing with HuiMing. Hmm.. I wonder how can I smile so happy after being shoot?! Oh well... when it comes to play and eat.. I can forget everything. And.. no more McD for this coming few weeks plz. Recently always eat McD till... er...
And now... better catch up with drama before start study tmr. 2 more paper to go!! And 11 more days to go before everyone leaving.. Uh... sad... this is not fun! Why 3 years past by so fast? Sigh~

No comments: