Wednesday, December 19, 2007

.: mY 3rd 22nd B'day cElEbratiOn wit Edwin :.

Yesterday.. after BokYao 747 me and Edwin, only left he alone to celebrate my Birthday for me. *hehe~ should I thx BokYao for doing that?! *evil grin** So.. he bring me to midvalley *dissapointed, thought he wana bring me to Pavillion as promised :( * After a treat of movie with popcorns :) *we watched The Golden Compass, and this movie is so.. BORING! OMG~ we could have fallen asleep in the cinema, smmre the ending also not an ending, I guess they will be The Golden Compass 2*. We then have our dinner at Manhattan fish market. *aiyak~ regret, should have ask for chili's as I tried this before and never tried chili's*

And so.. we ordered Manhattan Seafood Platter for 2, at price of RM42.90, it came with fish fillet, oysters, prawns, calamari, French fries and garlic rice. That garlic rice is so yum yum~ and the prawns too.. the other is so-so only lo.

And drinks.. both RM6.90 each, I ordered.. tropical beach *its a fruit cocktail* and he ordered captain's quencher. Taste .. dono.. normal ba.

See his face on the phone with his mom.. haiyo~ bad son with an over-love-him mom!

And the surprise is when the waiter bring out this cake for me! OMG~ I wonder when he bought it, when he hide it in the kitchen and stuffs. Didn't expect for a cake :) But still.. paiser. Bcoz everyone was staring at me *note that this rstrnt is so sempit and so many ppl ==!!!*and I was thinking to pura-pura say 'eh, Edwin, Happy birthday wo'... hehe~ but I did not la. Too evil d.
And after 'getting sick' of camho ourselves, we ask the person nx table to take a pics for us. Kan senang. Compare to we sit thr click here click thr also cant get the rite pose. Hehe~ end of a birthday date. So happy ^___^

No comments: