Wednesday, December 19, 2007

.: mY 2nd 22nd B'day cElEbratiOn wit bEng + LiXin :.

For my 22nd birthday celebration, Beng and Lixin bring me here...

Sunway pyramid.. hehe~ reach here jiu camho non-stop d.. ==!!!

Then go play ice-skating lo. LiXin so enjoy ya?! Skate till my leg wana putus d. Wahaha~ super tired!! But fun rite?!

And.. they treat me eat.. sakae sushi! Nice nice nice~ i prefer this more than sushi king. Hee~

LiXin ordered this.. RM8.90.. but I cant remember the name tim.. @.@

My tempura that come with...

Ramen~ RM13.90

Erm.. sushi sushi's pics no need ba. But this is special one, bcoz LX super love it.. sashimi rite? Eeww~ too raw for me~ geli!

And I go beratur to buy J.Co donut to taste it. Hehe~ nice nice nice~ Like it. Its so soft!

Then they plan to throw me a birthday party at Music Story Serdang. Haha~ not surprise at all, because beng punya lakonan so teruk la. Anyway, really enjoy the day. Thx so much!! Muax~

No comments: