Saturday, April 15, 2017

4D 3N Yogyakarta

RM1000 4D3N Yogyakarta!

Borobudur which was located in Central Java, 40km from Yogyakarta is one of the Seven Wonders of The World. After some quick search, Yogyakarta is not an expensive city. So we planned a trip here. 4 days 3 nights is sufficient for us. But if you would like to experience more, you can opt for 5 days 4 nights. Total expenses includes flight ticket, foods, entrance fees etc. came up to RM1k per person.

Day 1: Arrival - Mt. Merapi Jeep Ride - Cempaka Villa, Central Java

Day 2: Borobudur - Prambanan Temple


Day 3: Water tubing - Boko sunset


Day 4: Bye bye~
I can't say I really enjoyed the trip. It was raining day in day out. Places are too crowded with peoples. It's tiring walking here and there. And in the end, I realize that I'm getting old. And I would really prefer to visit peaceful, serene, quiet and relax place. After all, holidays is for you to re-energized isn't? Foods for thoughts.

No comments: