Wednesday, April 29, 2015

5D 4N Hua Hin - Bangkok

Our annual trip this year was Bangkok!
I'd never been to Bangkok and was not so tempted to go as the weather is too hot. But from this trip, I had fallen in love with Bangkok! It is really a shopping heaven! If there is chance in near future, I would like to visit Bangkok again for another round of shopping trip! :)

Our 5 Day 4 Night Bangkok Trip was definitely not enough to be spare.

Day 1: KL - Bangkok - Hua Hin
Check in to G-Hua Hin. Amazing room! I could spend whole day in the room!
 Plearnwan.


Chatsila Night Market.

Day 2: Hua Hin - Bangkok
Santorini Park
 Swiss Sheep Farm

Day 3: Chatuchak Market & Pratunam
Too busy shopping, no time for photos.

Day 4: Floating Market & Asiatique
Floating Market

Day 5: Back to KL

You see! How pack was the schedule. I'd even skipped all the temples and boat rides as time is not sufficient.
Will try to find time to share the details of the trip! :)

No comments: