Sunday, July 20, 2014

Melbourne Day 5: Dinner @ Mekong Vietnam

We opt for Vietnamese foods for dinner. 
There is a few Vietnamese restaurant in the city. This one looks very crowded, so we decided to join in the crowd.
Mekong Vietnam.
Simple setting but full with people from different cultures.
Beef pho.
Yummy! I'd been missing this since our last trip to Hanoi. I couldn't find a similar taste like those in Hanoi, in Malaysia. And I found it in Melbourne!
The portion is so big that we share is 2 pax.
Grilled pork with noodles. This tasted so-so only. Still cannot compete those I tried in Hanoi.
Grilled pork rice. This also so-so only.
After our dinner, we are reluctant to go back to hotel for a rest, because we are going to leave early in the morning. So we continue to walk around.
This is Chinatown at night.
The cooling weather makes it so comfort to walk.
Good night and good bye Melbourne  :)

Overall, the trip was quite nice.
I'm missing it as I'm typing this. 
But if were to compare with Perth, I personally like Perth more.  :)

No comments: