Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hanoi Day 1: Cha Cha La Vong

We requested the trishaw man to stop us at Cha Cha La Vong. Actually at Cha Cha Road, you can find a few Cha Cha La Vong shop. The trishaw man stopped us at this one, and the friends say is the correct one as per recommended by another blogs.
The operator was so arrogant. The number of order (portion) have to cover for each pax. We tried to negotiated but failed as the operator did not even want to bother us if we do not decided to take order for each person. So we ordered the portion for 3 person. Portion for 1 person cost VND175k.
This is the portion for 3 pax. Not as much as we thought.
But.. it's so delicious! I'd never tasted something like this and couldn't explain the taste. I just can say that it is quite special and yummy. No wonder the operator can be so arrogant.
However, I had minor diarrhea after this meal. Suspected due to it is too oily. (Nah, I mistook the oil as sauce, so I ate a lot of oil.)

Overall, Cha Cha La Vong is worth to try! *although I personally think they charged differently for local residents and tourist. The price was a quite over price!*

No comments: