Thursday, August 8, 2013

Phuket Day 2: Free & Easy

Basically Day 2 is rest and relax day.We woke up late and walk to Banzaan Fresh Market to have a look. It's actually a wet market but the condition is well kept, so it is very clean compare to the wet market in Malaysia. Here, you can purchase your own vegies, meats or seafoods and bring it upstair to the Food Village for the stalls there to cook for you.

I'm amaze that the wet market is not wet and very clean.


Anyway, we did not bought anything from the market to be cook at the stalls there. We ordered what available and surprisingly the price of the foods is cheap and it tastes good as well!  :)
Pad Thai.
The rest of the day is spend at Central Festival Phuket and strolling around Patong Town for some shopping and massage. The town area is actually quite big and we get exhausted from walking. But actually, most of the stalls is repetitive.

At night time, we went to watch Fantasea. The ticket was bought from the tour stall in front of our hotel and ticket cost THB6800 for 4 pax, inclusive of the grand dinner. I did not brought my DSLR there because I read that you can't bring it in. I regretted it. Camera is not allow in the performance zone but you can use it to capture some pictures outside, especially the dining hall. The grand dinner was really amazing! Not the foods but the dining hall, which resembles the one in Harry Potter. The show however disappointed me. I actually fell asleep halfway because the show was too boring! I had seen a better one in Shenzhen.

No comments: