Thursday, February 23, 2012

::Jyu Raku @ SS15, Subang::

A surprise birthday dinner from a besties for her BF, which happen to be my friend too (obviously!)
And here we are, 9 of us, a secret gathering in Jyu Raku for a surprise for Cliff :)
I will just go with the foods here.
Complimentary starter for each of us .. potato salad. Nice!
All of us opt for the set menu which price ranges from RM25 above.
I ordered Sake Butter Fish RM28. Hrmm.. The fried garlic rice is superb. Oh.. I pay extra for that. They serve white rice for the set meal anyway. The fish.. so-so for me.
Sake Butter Fish.
I couldn't recall the name of the meals the others had. Anyway.. pictures for you to savour on. Hehe..











Overall, the foods tasted Ok and nice ambience. Worth to give a try! :)

Jyu Raku
13, Jalan SS15/5A,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor D.E,
Telephone number: 03-5633 3819

11.30am-3pm, 6-11pm on Monday to Thursday.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, open from 12pm-10.30pm

No comments: