Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Xenri @ Wisma Elken, Jalan Kuchai Lama

Occassion: Bengbeng's birthday ^^
I'm glad this year buffet wasn't as sucks as last year de! LOL.

Ugly monkey.











Did we only ate this much r? Like so sikit.

Birthday Boy.

You know what, beng? I was so happy bcoz your first words to me that day was 'Pei Yin, you look so beautiful today' :)) *beam*
Seriously, you only say that to me once a year hor? I'm waiting for you to say it again next month during my birthday. Hahaha..
Hope you enjoy your birthday la.
Ops.. foods review.. overall I think the foods here are good. Just that the teriyaki need to wait. Not much choices of sushi but it is still good. Salmon was cut into very thick slices too. Love the miso soup. Doesn't like the weird tom yam tho.
Buffet of pricing RM46.60/person.

No comments: