Friday, October 24, 2008

.: Bumbu Bali @ Bandar Puteri Puchong [again] :.

Long time didn't update about foods d ^^
No any special reason.. just due to lazy-ness.
Today lunch was at Bumbu Bali.. my request..
No any special reason either.. just feel like eating there :)

Grilled chicken RM18.50. *if i am not mistaken*
Taste like satay ayam. That piece of chicken doesn't make me feel full. Weird. But today I do feel like it taste nice :)
But I didn't finish the fries coz they put too much MSG.

Grilled chicken pasta. RM16.50. *if i am not mistaken too*
The chicken is same as mine. But the pasta a bit tasteless.

2 comments:

Shironeko said...

I say ar... pei yin mui. Stuff you're eating so expansive. Fried mee with chiken (looks like, the grilled chiken pasta)..rm16.50? I imagine I hand out rm20, kacheng... i got 3.50 back... sam tong ar~~~ though it's not my money. And I don't think that's healthy too... No they're not at all. Food outside always got seasoning.

**Pei Yin** said...

Yea.. I know. Thats why i rarely order pasta outside. not worth. ahahaa..