Thursday, March 20, 2008

:: Kim gary @ Mines ::

Here again.. to celebrate ChinWen's bday ^^
Actually don't really like the foods here. Don't feel anything special or nice.

Stone Grilled Unagi Rice RM16.90++ Don't like unagi [eel] .. taste very geli for me. And for me, this rice is just plain.


A-mix set meal RM13.90+
The black pepper is okok. The cream sauce sux. No taste and so.. er.. And the spagetthi very cold like cold mee @.@

HK style baked rice with cheese RM16.90++
Ate many time before. Bored with this d.

Chin Wen's honeydew+pandan bday cake ^^ Nice!

All of us... ^^ My girls [include Steven... hahaha~]
P/s : I got it. Why I feel *#!$%^ Bcoz of over-reacting. Yup. Over-reacting is the rite word.
Die la me!! Why suddenly everyone so excited to go out play ==!!! I'll be right back. Many more outtings to go ! :\

No comments: