Wednesday, February 13, 2008

.: Beach Cafe @ Kajang Prima :.

While I was busy filling up master's form. Head big d. Don't know want choose what course to study! Suddenly Prince Charming Edwin msg:
Prince Charming : U very tension ah? I come find you yumcha. Give me 30minute, change clothes and come fetch you.
Silly Pei Yin : Really? I want drink beer woh! I want drink till faint and no need think anything, can ah?
Prince Charming : Don't always simply say things out of your mind!
Silly Pei Yin : I am serious! My head wana explode d! I wana drink!
Prince Charming : Okok. If you wana drink, I teman u drink! I go change now. Arrive your house in 30min!

And so.. we went to Beach Cafe at Kajang Prima.

And he directly ask the waitress for 2 bottle of carlsberg! And I was like so shock! He really take it seriously! *faint*

Hey Prince Charming! I am innocent gal you know, don't always teach me bad stuffs. I want ribena ice blended also! :) *RM5.90.. so sour la. Not nice. Not so icy blended pun.*

And we ordered some foods as supper! Fat fat fat!
Seafood spagetthi! Erm... didn't tried it.

Fish and chips :) Normal la. *the name of the chicken chop is 小鸡失恋了 ... wahaha~ so funny! I should order this!*

Fried sotong. The "flour" so thick! Sotong so lembik. Not crispy. Not nice!

And sure la take pics! Hehe~
Kinda regret bought this camera la. The pics quite blur! Sigh~
Anyway.. THANX LOTS FOR CHEERING ME UP!! Feeling better! So now.. continue do thesis lor! But sleepy d! Nite nite! THANX :)
Phrase of the day : the more you think abt it, the more it keep haunting you!

3 comments:

Last Dodo On Earth said...

I like carlsberg and the little chick-lost love. Hahahaha...

**Pei Yin** said...

er.. thats fish and chips.
i didnt order chick lost love bcoz edwin say so many things! and its actually chic chop. hmph~
and.. since when u like carlsberg?

Last Dodo On Earth That drinks a little said...

Always love a little wine or beer. Hisoka too. Hahahaha~ But dun like to drink much, like half a glass of red wine or one tin of beer. Never drink more than that.